My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

More than one idea is always good

SO I'm thinking more about the outline. Lately I'm thinking that it might work well to roll my demon clearing in with another idea that's shiny to me. The new area 51. Right here in the valley, as in perhaps my charchters motivations arise from the childhood demons that drive him. Something like.......... a very well learned self reliance and directions of thought that don't follow the norm. JI'll puzzle over it a bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home