My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Tryin once again

So here it is. My third try at NaNoWriMo. I usually end up with a few thousand words and then the entire world turns to shit and I can't get back to it in time. I think I made it to 25 or 30 thousand last time. We'll see how I manage this time. The title is working as is the subject, content, tone and language as well as point of view. I'll work those up in the next few days. And I plan to do the writing right here on blogger. That'll be fun! OK, off to link the site and personalize the page. Good thing the dog bit my finger so that I couldn't throw pots today or I'da never gotten to this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

Yay! I've started getting mine together as well. I have an online spot that I'll probably post to, but I'm writing offline. I LOVE that you're going to write it online.

October 24, 2004 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Denman said...

Do it. DO it.......Do it.

October 24, 2004 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home