My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Title not to match

Figured out what I'm gonna go with for this one. It'll be a fictionalized autobiographical. I've been thinking quite a bit about growing up and the tiny bits I can remember, might just help to write it all out and perhaps move some of it from inside where it's dark to outside where the light can let it breathe and move on. Outline to follow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

I think that's a great idea...

It'll be fascinating to see how putting it on paper exsorsizes and changes your memory of the past.

<3 and glad I get to read it...

October 29, 2004 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home